In commemorating her last day at UAT, I thought I would write an "Ode to Rachel Smith." (granted she told me I had to, but oh well.)
So here is my Ode:
In the short, but somewhat long four weeks that I have been at UAT, Rachel has become one of my greatest friends. She is a great friend for several reasons, such as:
- I can make fun of her and she usually doesn't understand why
- She will make you laugh at yourself more than anything else when you are being a dork
- She speaks her mind, sometimes even when it isn't welcome
- Sometimes she will check her brain at the door when she comes in
- She can jump and take successful pictures of the end of the marathon . Example:
- She loooooooves skulls!
- She is a Traitor
Feel free to add your own odes, memories and special moments below.
Rock on Rachel,