Thursday, November 20, 2008

Today's Path: 8 Things I've learned since my last post

I know I have been a little sporadic with my postings the past few months, but I have come to learn things. These little things have made it interesting and until now haven't really brought interesting ideas for posting.

I have compiled these little things into a list for you. Without further ado...

  1. Drink lots of water to avoid headaches.
  2. Sometimes what seems right feels oh so wrong.
  3. Trust your intuition...it knows what it's talking about.
  4. Indianapolis isn't as bad as Bill says it is
  5. There needs to be a limit on family time
  6. Life doesn't go on pause because you're not there, no matter how much you want it to
  7. Ask because chances are someone else feels the same way
  8. Any stories about skiing and orange juice are hillarious

Hope you enjoyed. I will try and post more often.

Rock on,

Lane J

0 Comments: