Thursday, January 29, 2009

January Check-In

It's been a while since I blogged. I know I know I need to do a better job at keeping up with this.

I've been quite busy the past few weeks. I've been learning CSS and more HTML coding, learning the ins and outs of MySpace, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Zinch and all my other choices for Social Media. Who would have known so much was out there?

But there's more going on still beside Social Media for me. There was the PF Chang's Rock 'n' Roll Marathon where I helped my friend out. There is the amazing Arizona Cardinals who made it to the Super Bowl. There was my decision to train for the IMS Half Marathon on February 15th. I think that is about it.

I guess I will check in in about another 2 weeks. Hopefully sooner!

Rock on,
Lane J

0 Comments: