Monday, April 9, 2007

Daily Rant

What is the point of taking lit. classes? I can read. I have proved that the past 15 years of my life. Why do I have to continue to prove that?

Besides lit. classes, I am starting to miss my friends for MoBap. Don't get me wrong, I have made some good friends at LU, but I want to resurect those friendships from the first year and a half of college.

The weather in Missouri is crazy. It is April 9th and it is cold outside. I needed to wear gloves today. It is suppose to be cold again tomorrow. So I know that I will be made fun of fun my two jackets that I will be wearing to class.

Cardinals have now won 2 games in a row. Wow, a winning streak. Do you think it will last through the 28th when I get to go to the Cardinal/Cubs game?

Wednesday I will have my first by-line. Granted half of my story has been cut out because of space, but still it's my first by-line.

Five more days until my birthday!!!

0 Comments: