Wednesday, May 9, 2007

The week

School
The last week of classes is finally here. It is a bitter-sweet occasion. I am finally getting to know and understand some of my professors. The relationship that has been building all semester finally has a foundation. The two professors I have come to like, I wil most likely never have again. They teach the lower level communication classes.
There is that one professor that I have been ready to get out of his class since midterms. One more class period and a test with him and then never again will I have to be in class with him.

It has been a busy week trying to finish up final projects. Sunday I will probably lock myself in my room all afternoon and finish the rest of my assignments.

Work
Work is work. It comes; it goes. It's up; it's down. That's life. Not much more I can do about it than let it work its course.

0 Comments: