Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Today's Path: The "Escape Adulthood" Blog

Today I was surfing around just hitting some of the usual websites, and bam! There it was. Probably the best website I have seen in, well, ever.

Kim & Jason-Escape Adulthood

If you have felt like you needed something more the past days, weeks, months or even years, you need to visit this website. Creators Kim and Jason's goal is to eliminate Adultitis.

If you think you might have adultitis, take the test and find out. Unfortunately, I have Stage 1 Adultitis, but I am taking control of it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out, Lane! And don't worry, Stage 1 Adultitis is completely treatable!

Lane J said...

No problem. My grandfather always told me "You have to grow old, But you never have to grow up." Always keeps me trying to enjoy life more.