Thursday, February 21, 2008

Today's Path: My Day

Even though I look outside and the ground is covered in white stuff, it hasn't snowed yet today. It sleeted most of the day today.

Not thinking last night when I went to bed, I didn't plan on getting up any earlier this morning even though I knew that it was not going to be a good traffic day. I actually woke up late. Some how I still made it to my 8:00 AM class, unlike most of the others.

After waiting until 11:00 AM for my Media Law class, I found out that all classes from noon one as well as Media Law were canceled. Exciting!...well except, for now I had to drive a half hour home.

Now there is a nice 3-4 inches of sleet on the ground, and it looks like tradition at Lindenwood will continue tomorrow. Lindenwood University, being the oldest school west of the Mississippi River, has never cancelled a full day of classes.

However, my brother doesn't have school for a second day in a row.

Enjoy the snow!!

0 Comments: