Thursday, February 14, 2008

Today's Path: Crash...no more sugar

Happy Valentine's Day to those who are celebrating!
Happy Singles Awareness Day to those who are celebrating!

Yes, I have now crashed from the enormous amount of sugar I have put into my body today. It is amazing what you can do with sugar. If you have enough in your system you can be the life of the party and the most annoying person at the party all in the course of five minutes.

Okay, so enough about sugar...wait my hand is still shaking...now enough about sugar. Today I have celebrated both of the above holidays. I believe that anyone can be your special Valentine. So I have several. However, at the same time, I am still a single person enjoying that fact that I can have as many Valentines as I want.

The one down side to this is that I didn't get a single red rose. One red rose that's all I ask. Is it to much for someone who has a dozen to give me just one??? Yes, I am the sucker for a red rose. If for some reason you get on my bad side...wait now that I am thinking about it, I don't think anyone is on my bad side nor has anyone been on it for awhile...But I digress.

Where was I?? Oh, yes, if you some how get on my bad side, it takes one red rose and that is it to get back on my good side. There is just something about red roses. I don't know what it is. It doesn't necessarily mean love to me...but there is just something about it.

Well to all of my Valentines, I hope you had a wonderful day.
And to my single friends, celebrate your freedom!!!

Live and Love Life-
~Lane
P.S.- I need SUGAR!!!

0 Comments: