It has been exactly one week since I have had Internet connection at my house. In that one week so many, many things have happened.
- I turned 21.
- We had an earthquake.
- I was offered a job at UAT.
- I accepted the job with UAT.
- I had to give Peanut back to her family.
- I celebrated my 21st many times.
- I realized what great friends I have.
Seven things in seven days. And none of which I could post about because I had zero Internet at night when I enjoy writing.
Well there is the quick run down, but I have to go.