Thursday, May 1, 2008

The Process Has Begun

Today, I started packing for my move. I now have packed, get this, one box. My first box for the move is packed. I packed my mug collection.

Over the past few years I have collected about 10-12 mugs from different places, such as Shreveport, Ukraine and other mugs given to me from friends and family.

It has just been a day of packing. I also had to pack for my trip this weekend to find a place to live.

So many things are still falling into place and on the right path.

2 Comments:

The Ferber Family said...

wait, so you packed all day and only packed 10-12 mugs and a suitcase?? you need to go to the aunt thresia school of packing! all your belongings in about 3 hours flat. that's packed AND loaded into a truck! what can i say, she's a pro ;o)

Lane J said...

I need to learn how to pack, I understand that. I will have a more time this week to pack because there are several days that my professors have canceled class. Hopefully more will get done.