Saturday, May 3, 2008

An Airplane First...Well for me

On my flight to Phoenix this evening, I saw something I have never seen before; a can of water. Not a bottle but a can.


I knew that I was going to see several things this weekend that I have never seen before, due to the fact that I was going to be in a different city and state. But I never thought that it would be in the first 45 minutes of the trip.

So the goal this weekend is, above all, to have fun. I also need to scout out a place to live. I found several places online, but I don’t know exactly where they are. Well, I know they are in Tempe/Phoenix area but that is it. I don’t know if they are in the good or the bad parts. Luckily, I have a local who has graciously offered to help in my search.

Also this weekend, I get to see Peanut. I miss her so much!! I can’t wait to get to play. But there is another 2 hours in the flight to get there.

So with that it is time for me to sign-off and take my nap for the flight.

Keepin’ it real in PHX,
~Lane~

0 Comments: