Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Box Count: 5

Yesterday, I spent most of the afternoon packing. I pack another four boxes which brings my total count up to 5. I believe all of my belonging, with the exception of my clothes for the next two and a half weeks are packed. I'm not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing that everything I own fits into 5 boxes...oh well.

I have a bunch of stuff for the kitchen that still need to be packed, but I don't have any of it yet. Everyone keeps emailing me saying they have things for me, yet I haven't seen any of it. I'm not sure how many sets of plates and things I need, but I believe my count is up 4 sets of dishes. I guess everyone is expecting me to make Thanksgiving Dinner this year. Sorry but I don't think my apartment will fit everyone.

Well it is off to class for me. The last day of Senior Seminar. Yahooooo!! (whoops did I really type that).

0 Comments: