Thursday, May 8, 2008

Today's Path: "Go Skydiving" - Check

Today was amazing!!! This afternoon, three of my friends and I took about an hour and a half drive to Bowling Green, Missouri. Once there we jumped out of a perfectly good airplane.

That's right. Angie, Beth, Josh and I went Skydiving.



It was like nothing I could ever describe. Once we reached about 10,000 feet we opened the door to the plane. And then we jumped. AHHHHHHHH! After free falling for 45 seconds to 1 minute. We then had the chance to pull the rip cord.

Once the parachute opened, Bryan, our tandem took us in circles around the area before safely landing us back on the ground.



It was amazing! I was able to release the parachute.

I cannot wait to get to go again!

2 Comments:

The Ferber Family said...

that's just SOOOO cool!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.