Friday, May 16, 2008

Today's Path: Family Time?

"Screaming Time is still Family Time."

Next week I leave for Phoenix. There was an argument earlier this week about when I am going to leave.

Some things came up and I wanted to leave Monday and follow a friend of mine who is driving out there as well. However, my parents were insistent on me leaving on Friday next week. It looks like I will be spending another week here in Missouri.

In the course of our argument, my mom brought up the point that "Screaming time is still family time!"

I am still trying to figure this one out. How is screaming time family time? Is it because someone is usually screaming at someone else in the family?

The one good thing that came from the quote is that it is all of my friends favorite quote.

So if at some point you and your parents end up screaming at each other, just remember "Screaming time is still family time!"

0 Comments: