Monday, June 2, 2008

Today's Path: The Surreal Life

I have been in Phoenix for a little over a week now. It still doesn't quite seem real. It seems a little too perfect..kinda Surreal. I have great job. I work with great people. The atmosphere is amazing. At night you can see the stars. There are mountains in every direction.

I guess what makes it not seem real is that I am bouncing around from place to place living. Don't get me wrong. I have greatly enjoyed staying with each family; I just want my own place to do what I want. (I'm not sure if that sound selfish, if it does, I am not trying to be.

It is just when I am staying with people, I don't want to be rude and go and do my own thing because it gives me a chance to get to know each one better. But at the same time it seems as if I should give them some space and let them have their own family time.

---

Sorry that was my little Red Hat soap box for the day...on another note...I downloaded Stickys today for my computer. They are similar to Post-It notes, only they are electronic. They come on Macs, but you have to download them for PCs.

0 Comments: