Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Today's Path: A life Lesson from Dr. Seuss

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." ~Dr. Seuss
We all grew up with the Doctor. I learned to read because of him. If it weren't for Green Eggs and Ham and The Cat in the Hat I don't know if I would have ever learned to read. But today's post is not about reading.

I am a sucker for quotes like those above. There is something about them that makes you go "I guess that is true." I always think about how it can or has applied to my life.

With the Seuss' quote, I think about my friends who have never really minded if I ranted about something crazy in my life that ended up not being important at all. I have been blessed to know so many people that don't care it I rant or not. I try my best to return the favor, but there are times I know I have not.

But truly to all of my friends out there in the world and blogosphere, I want to say thank you because you matter the most to me. I probably have told you several times already, but I just did again.

Thank you to everyone that is my friend, because you all matter to me.

Rock on,
Lane J

0 Comments: