Monday, April 2, 2007

Is there an end?

Sometimes it feels as if there is no bottom to the tunnel you are falling through. Where is rock bottom? How far past bad news is it? I wonder sometimes if the bottom to this pit is anywhere near where I am.

Today has just felt like I was at the bottom, but it still feels like I haven't found the footing to start climbing out of the pit.When you find out someone so near to you might possibly have a disorder that you absolutely have no control over, you feel like you are somewhere close to that bottom. What can you do for someone who had done so much for you? I wish there was something more that I could do. But right now I know that the best and only thing I can do is pray. For those of you who believe in the power of prayer please pray for those close to you that they may never have to experience the feeling of the pit they fall into yet for some reasons when they need that bottom to start their climbing out they cannot find it.

Each day is a path which when added together create a road through life.

0 Comments: