Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Putting Off To Tomorrow


"The eyes are the only organ that doesn't take oxygen from the blood. They take it straight from the air."


So today I went to the eye doctor. I decided that since I had been wearing my disposable contacts for three months it was time to go to the doctor and get more.

When I was at the doctor's I found out that if you wear your disposable contacts longer than they are suppose to be worn then you can damage your eyes and your prescription will become worse. That would have been nice if the previous doctor would have told me that when I told him I had been wearing my contacts for 2 months!!!

If you are wearing your contacts and it has been two months, GO GET NEW ONES!!!

Hopefully I am not the only crazy person out there who has put off doing something because of convenience. If you need to do something, do it because if you wait there might be irreversible damage done. Even if it is small do it the same day.

There is the shed at work that I have to clean out. I don't even know what all is in it. If I wait too long to clean it out, who knows what new things I will find. I know now that there is a lot of sports equipment and some items from one other department. But if I wait a month or so I might not be able to get to my sports equipment.

0 Comments: