Friday, August 31, 2007

Today's Path: Worry Not About Tomorrow


“Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them.”
-Matthew 6:26
Some good friends and I are in our senior year of college, and we are preparing for after college. We are interning, doing more hands-on projects and some of my friends are applying for positions. As my friends are applying for positions many are not hearing back from the companies and are in turn afraid that they have chosen the wrong career path. They begin to worry about tomorrow.
”Who of you by worrying can add an hour to your life?”
God, Himself, told us that there is no reason to worry because he takes care of all of us and in the end everything will fall into place.
In June of this year, I started my panic about the future. I didn’t know what I wanted to do with my life, and the only experience I had was in Youth Sports. I had not idea what to do. Then in July things started to fall into place. I began volunteering with the Chamber of Commerce, and then I received an internship at KMOX 1120, “The Voice of St. Louis.”
I never thought I would figure out what I wanted to do but the pieces of the puzzle now falling into place.
*For my good friends out there, everything is going to be okay. God will take care of you. Be patient!

0 Comments: