Friday, September 21, 2007

Today's Path: Rediscovering Childhood.

Mini Golf, Batting Cages, Playgrounds and more…

I am in my last year of college and am now realizing the importance of childhood. Life has been so stressful trying to go to school, work and finish my internship. In doing this, I have forgotten the importance of fun. So in order to bring back the fun, I have taken time this week to just be a kid.

It has been so relaxing.

Baseball games, bowing, surfing the web…

There is still one more day left in the week and I am in need of a few things to do to fill a Saturday Night. Suggestions are appreciated.

Take some time to be a kid.
And as my grandfather says, “You have to grow old, but you never have to grow up.”
Thanks Gramps!!

1 Comment:

Dan Sonderman said...

I know how you feel. To relive stress i've decided to become a cage fighter....