Saturday, October 20, 2007

Today's Path: Get into it!

Last night at work we held our 2nd Annual Trunk or Treat Event. Trunk or treating is a way to ensure that kids stay safe around Halloween. Families decorate the trunks of their cars and the kids go from trunk to trunk "Trunk" or treating.

Besides the Trunk or Treating, we had several other games. I was in charge of the mummy wrapping contest. I think, the best activity the entire night. The kids were racing to see who could wrap their mummy the fastest.

After a few pairs went, we were down to only three kids at a time wanting to race. So I helped the odd person and wrapped them.

I only intended to wrap one or two mummies, but four mummies later I was not doing to hot.

I was so dizzy I could not stand up. My boss came over and told me I got into the event too much.

Wait a second back this train up! I got into it too much? What is the point if you aren't going to jump in and have fun? Granted I did pay for it that night, but oh well.

If you are going to do something, do it because it is fun and you want to, not because you have to.

0 Comments: