Monday, November 12, 2007

Today's Path: 10 of My 50 list

My 50 list is in the process, but it is still a long way from being finished (40 things to be exact). These are things come hell or high water I am going to do before I am 50. They are not too general that you can do them all the day before you turn 50 but not too specific that you won't ever get them done. These are not in any certain order.

This is what I have so far:

  • Skydive
  • Go for a Hot Air Balloon Ride
  • Visit all 50 states
  • Visit 6 out of the 7 continents (one down)
  • Wind Surfing
  • Scale part of the Grand Canyon
  • Drive a race car
  • Take the Polar Bear Plunge
  • Go to the Olympics as a Spectator
  • Ride an Ostrich

As you can see I still need some help.

My friend Gabe's list is:

  • Wind surfing
  • invent something
  • Visit a castle
  • Go on a safari
  • visit the pyramids
  • Ride in a fighter plane
  • Throw out a first pitch at a major league game
  • Visit Niagra Falls
  • Make my own film
  • Go to another country

If you have a list let me know and I will add it to the blog, and I will hold you to it.
Feel free to post as many things as you can.

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Go to all NHL hockey stadiums and watch a game there.
Go to all NHL football stadiums & watch a game there.
Go to all MLB baseball stadiums & watch a game there.
Visit all the skyscraper
Visit all the Great Lakes
Visit all the mountains
Go to some caves
Watch the Northern lights
Visit most of the United States
Go to well known cities in U.S. & eat at one of there top 5 restaurants
Visit & take pictures of mountains in the U.S
Write a book & have it published
Go to a NASCAR race.
Meet Brett Favre & get his John Hancock
Go to Australia & see the wild life mate
See the Stanley cup & have my picture taken with it.
Drive a Viper
Drive a Lotus
Drive a motorcycle
Drive an Acura NSX
Drive a Nissan 300zx or 350z
Go into a jungle for three days & two nights
Bungee jump
Cliff jump
Sky dive
Own / live at a lake house
Go to more car shows & take pictures
Go on or see an archaeological dig
Visit friends in other states.
Go ice skating on any of the outdoors rinks
See the St.Louis Cardinals more
Swim with dolphins
Go on a cruise ship
Get a black belt in one of the martial arts
Visit & stay at Hawaii & take pictures of there volcanoes & koalas
Go mudding with my friends
Laugh & cry with my close friends
Go hiking somewhere
Just relax and watch the sunrise and then the sunset.
Celebrate & have some really fun birthdays with my friends
Visit some sandy beaches
Much more

Lane J said...

WOW, Gabe! I will do my best to hold you to all of these. Good Luck!!!

Lane

Anonymous said...

I will try to do all of because they would be dreams come true. But it is going to take a large pocket book if you know what i mean.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.