I hope that everyone has been thinking over their 50 Lists. It is quite hard to get to 50.
A few guidelines to remember when making your lists:
- Be specific. There are reasons why places have names. USE THEM!!
- Avoid using all, most and part of.
- Avoid grouping things (ex. mountain ranges vs. the Rockies).
Without further ado here is another 10 of my 50 List:
- Get a Tattoo
- Going Skiing in the Rocky Mountains
- Learn to Cha Cha Cha
- Climb Pike's Peak
- Go Cliff Diving
- Run in a 5K
- Visit the Taj Mahal
- Ride a Zip Line through the Rain Forrest
- See the Northern Lights
- See the Ball Drop on New Year's Eve in New York