Saturday, November 17, 2007

Today's Path: Riding an Ostrich

In my quest to find 50 things to do before I am 50, I have told my story to some friends to find out what some of their 50's were. The one thing I usually share the most is my desire to ride an ostrich.

I never knew why I wanted to ride an ostrich; I just do. I think that I might have seen it on an episode of America's Funniest Videos.

The other day, I went to KMOX to intern, and my boss was on the 3rd floor which was kind of unusual. Well, I came to find out that she was attempting to help me accomplish one of my 50's. She had went to K-Mart, and they were having a Hall-o-ween Clearance Sale. She found a costume that made it appear as if you were riding an ostrich when you have it on. The rest is history except for the pictures they took.


I am not sure if this counts as one of my 50's or not.
I guess it can be a Mulligan if I need it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fake Ostrich, but its a small step to the real thing.:)

Lane J said...

Gabe-
I guess it is just my fall back if for some unknown reason I don't ride an ostrich.