Tuesday, February 5, 2008

My Voting Experiance





What a treat! Two post in the same day.

Tonight I went to vote in the primary. Of course it was raining still. This was the first Primary Election I have participated in. SUPER TUESDAY!!!

However, I was almost turned away. I had my ID and my voter’s card in hand when I walked in. I walked up to the table and handed the ladies behind the table my card. The lady sitting next to her asked if I was even 18 years old.

I handed her my driver’s license. I told her that I was going to be 21 in April. She still did not believe me. After a little convincing I was allowed to vote.

I know I look young, but come on. Everyone tells me to wait 10 or 15 years and then I will appreciate looking younger. I do look at least 18, right?

2 Comments:

Shaw Productions said...

This seems to happen to you a lot. You don't look that young.

Lane J said...

I am doing my best to look older, but it just isn't working for me.