Friday, May 23, 2008

1050 miles down, 400 to go


After leaving the house at 3:30am, we arrived in Albuquerque around 6:00pm MDT (that's 7:00pm for you in STL). It was a long day of driving. Dad knocked out most of it. I drove from Oklahoma City to right inside the New Mexico border.

We passed several interesting scenes and several wide open spaces. Let's see, we passed 3 or 4 windmill farms, a cadilac graveyard and what I believe is the mountain in the movie Cars.

Here are a gew pictures from the trip. We will finish it up tomorrow. We only have about 400 miles left to go. Then I will be in PHX!

Rockin' in NM,
~Lane





2 Comments:

The Ferber Family said...

sleep well and post lots of pics when you get there! love ya girl!

Neal S said...

I am so jealous! I want to get out of STL too!