Saturday, May 24, 2008

Welcome To Phoenix!!

My dad and I made to Phoenix today around two this afternoon (that would be 4:00pm in STL).


In the past two days, I have been in 5 different states, Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico and Arizona. I have also seen every temperature from 38 degrees to 95 degrees. I have been through rain, fog and seen snow on the ground.

Seeing the country from the front seat of the car is amazing. There is heavy populated areas and then there is nothing for as for as you can see. I have also paid $3.71 for a gallon of gas, as well as $4.40 for a gallon of gas (if you are ever in NM don't stop at Clive Corner, shady, very shady).

Well here are some more photos from the day. For more visit my Flickr Photo Stream.

~Rock Star Lane




1 Comment:

The Ferber Family said...

so glad you guys made it safe & sound! hope the first couple of days went well :o)
love ya!
ad