Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My last day before Adulthood

As my friend Susan said today was my last day before adulthood starts. Tomorrow I start my job at the University of Advancing Technology.

But as my last day before I start my 8-5 job I went exploring. I drove all over town this morning. I went to Jamba Juice and got my Bright Eyed and Blueberry Smoothie. I then drove all over Tempe to find a park where I could sit and read a little on a few books. I found some time after that to go to Arizona Mills Mall. Didn't buy anything, except lunch.

So tomorrow is the big day and I am EXCITED!!! I haven't worked in 2 and 1/2 weeks, and I miss it. I find there are too many hours in the day not to be working.

Well I must be on my way. I hope all of you are rock starring it up in the STL, or Angie in Hawaii.

The Soon to be Adult Worker,
~Rock Star Lane

1 Comment:

The Ferber Family said...

SOOOO... how did it go???