Sunday, August 10, 2008

Today's Path: 5 Life Lessons You Can Learn From Facebook

With the internet now reaching 1,463,632,361 people world wide, the influence of the internet is growing. People are capable of finding anything and everything they want to. The internet can offer life lessons that are both positive and negative. One website that has a large influence is Facebook.

Facebook has two applications which may be more addicting then Facebook itself and possibly crack, Flair and Bumper Stickers which offer life lessons. I have picked a few from my profile to share with you.

1. Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

2. Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain.


3. Dream as if you'll live 4ever & live as if you'll die tomorrow

4. Dance like no one's watching.
5. Forget about the people from the past. Theres a reason they didnt make it to your future

Are you on Facebook? If so are there any life lessons you learned from your or your friends Flair or Bumper Stickers?

Rock on,
Lane J

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

All are so very true. I've never heard #5 before but it probably suits me more than I like.

Anonymous said...

I *love* the Pieces of Flair thing on facebook - it's totally addicting. I sent my daughter one last week that had a picture of a short school bus on it and it says "Hey! Your bus is here!" LOL.

Look me up on Facebook and I'll add you as a friend. jn188 at gmail dot com.

C. Cook said...

I haven't tried the Flair. I have tried the bumper stickers and like that one. I like #1 and #5.

Have you all tried the One Minute Mogul app? http://apps.facebook.com/oneminutemogul/