Saturday, September 6, 2008

Things from Missouri you most likely won't use in Phoenix

I was cleaning out my old car the other day, and I just threw everything in bags and brought it into my apartment. Today I was picking up my apartment when I realized some of the things that were in my car. Things I most likely won't use now that I am in Phoenix.

For example my ice scraper. If I have to use this here in Phoenix, I think I will move to the Sahara Desert. If it snows there, it will be the end of the world.

I also found a blanket I stashed in my spare wheel compartment. I kept it there just in case I ever got stranded on a cold night and needed to stay warm. I think if my car were to break down out here I would need a fan to stay cool.

I also found two sets of jumper cables. I kept one set because of the great chance of car batteries dying. But TWO? I guess I really didn't have faith in my Mazda at all. Oh well, it's not my problem any more.

Still rocking out in my new car,
Lane J

0 Comments: